Wednesday, March 22nd
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Location: Farrell Hall Broyhill Auditorium, Wake Forest University
Parking: Reynolda campus map
Moderator: Fadel Zeidan, PhD Wake Forest School of Medicine
- Kim Penberthy, PhD, ABPP, Chester F. Carlson Professor of Psychiatry & Neurobehavioral Sciences, University of Virginia; Founding member of UVA Contemplative Science Center; Co-Director of the Effective Coping and Communication Skills for Physicians
- Ed Kelly, PhD; Professor in the Division of Perceptual Studies, University of Virginia
- Shamini Jain, PhD; Founder Consciousness and Healing Initiative; Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at University of California San Diego
Thursday, March 23rd
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Location: Bowman Gray Center for Medical Education
Parking: WFIQ Parking P-7
475 Vine Street; Tiered Classroom #5107, 5th floor
Keynote: Jeff Olsen, Founder @One; (near-death experience)
Moderator: Remy Coeytaux, MD, PhD; Caryl J. Guth Chair in Integrative Medicine and Professor Family and Community Medicine at Wake Forest School of Medicine.
- Jim Tucker, MD Bonner-Lowry Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Neurobehavioral Sciences at the University of Virginia; Director of the UVA Division of Perceptual Studies
- Bruce Greyson, MD Chester F. Carlson Professor Emeritus of Psychiatry & Neurobehavioral Sciences and Director Emeritus of the Division of Perceptual Studies and a Distinguished Life Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association
- Ulrike Wiethaus, Professor Department of Religious Studies, Wake Forest University